中級 美國腔 167 分類 收藏
開始影片後,點擊或框選字幕可以立即查詢單字
字庫載入中…
回報字幕錯誤
MY FIRST GUEST IS AN ACADEMY
AWARD-NOMINATED ACTRESS YOU KNOW FROM "UP IN THE AIR" AND THE
"PITCH PERFECT" MOVIES.
SHE NOW STARS IN "A SIMPLE FAVOR."
PLEASE WELCOME BACK "THE LATE SHOW,"" ANNA KENDRICK.
( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ) ♪ ♪ ♪
>> Stephen: SO NICE TO SEE YOU.
I LIKE THAT.
I LIKE THAT.
( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ) >> THIS IS SO NICE!
>> Stephen: YOU SAT SO GRACEFULLY.
I LIKE THE LITTLE EXTENSION THERE.
>> THANK YOU.
ANYTHING FOR YOU, DARRYLING.
>> Stephen: THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
NOW LISTEN THIS IS YOUR FOURTH TIME ON THE SHOW.
>> YEAH.
>> Stephen: AND NOT EVERYBODY--
>> IT'S LIKE I'M OBSESSED WITH YOU OR SOMETHING.
I KNOW.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.
>> Stephen: OR WE'RE OBSESSED WITH YOU.
>> OH!
>> Stephen: YOU'RE A SHORTER, SINGING NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE GUESTS.
>> YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING FOR IN MOST THINGS.
>> Stephen: BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A FREQUENT GUEST AND
BECAUSE WE LIKE YOU SO MUCH, I WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER YOU'D BE
WILLING TO WEIGH IN ON MY BEARD.
( LAUGHTER ) BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, MEMBERSHIP
HAS ITS PRIVILEGES.
>> UH-HUH.
>> Stephen: AND YOU'RE A PLATINUM LEVEL AT THIS POINT.
>> LISTEN, STEPHEN, I LIKE A BEARDED MAN.
I WON'T APOLOGIZE FOR IT.
AND I WILL SAY-- I WILL SAY THE FOLLOWING-- WATCHING NICKI MINAJ
MAKE A PLAY FOR YOU AND WATCHING HOW UNCOMFORTABLE IT MADE YOU,
WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TELEVISION MOMENTS IN RECENT
MEMORIES SO I'M GOING TO LEAN INTO THIS.
UMMM, JUST-- I MEAN, YOUR WIFE IS A LUCKY LADY.
>> Stephen: OKAY.
>> IT'S THE WHOLE GRISLY ADAMS THING.
I HOPE YOU ARE TREATING HER RIGHT.
>> Stephen: SHE HATES THIS.
SHE ABSOLUTELY HATES THIS.
>> THAT'S TOO BAD.
I'M KIDDING.
>> Stephen: IF YOU ENJOY ME LOOKING UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU'RE
REALLY GOING TO LIKE WATCHING THIS INTERVIEW TONIGHT.
>> THAT'S THE IDEA!
>> Stephen: THANK YOU, I'M GLAD, I'M GLAD, I'M GLAD.
BECAUSE I-- JUST TO MAKE THIS MORE ABOUT ME FOR A SECOND.
>> YES, PLEASE!
>> Stephen: WELL, PEOPLE SAY-- SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT, AND
THEY GO, "THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE."
AND I GO, "NO, THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I LOOK LIKE."
SHAVING IS THE ILLUSION.
THIS IS WHAT I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE.
>> I PICTURE MYSELF WITH FLOWING BLOND HAIR, AND A TANNED, TONED
BODY, BUT UNFORTUNATELY THAT'S THE REALITY.
BUT NOBODY CAN TELL ME DIFFERENT.
YOU BE YOU.
YOU BE GRIZZLY ADAMS.
I'M PROUD OF YOU.
>> Stephen: THANK YOU.
DON'T YOU NEED A BEER FOR GRIZZLY ADAMS.
>> I DON'T KNOW WHO GRIZZLY ADAMS IS.
IT'S ONE OF THOSE CULTURAL REFERENCES, STEVE GLEN WOW!
>> I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW, LIKE, DETAILS.
>> Stephen: HE WAS A BIG GUY IN A PLAID SHIRT AND HE HAD A
BIG BEARD AND A BEAR.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW.
WELL, PRESIDENT OBAMA IS BACK IN THE NEWS AGAIN.
>> YEAH.
>> Stephen: HE'S OUT THERE CAMPAIGNING AGAIN.
YOU HAVE A LITTLE HISTORY WITH HIM.
YOU CAN EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS PHOTO RIGHT
HERE.
>> OH, ME AND BARACK.
>> Stephen: WHAT IS HAPPENING?
THIS IS IN 2012, I THINK.
>> YES.
I'M JUST MAKING HIM LAUGH.
>> Stephen: AND THEN-- >> DOUBLED OVER WITH LAUGHTER!
I KNOW!
>> Stephen: THAT HAD TO HAVE BEEN A FANTASTIC FEELING TO GET
A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES-- A CERTAIN PRESIDENT OF
THE UNITED STATES-- TO LAUGH.
WHAT DID YOU SAY?
WHAT DID YOU DO?
>> OKAY, OKAY, SO I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING, "HEY, DO ULTIMATE TO
MEET THE PRESIDENT?" AND I SAID, "OF WHAT?"
THEY SAID, "THE COUNTRY, YOU'DIOT."
>> Stephen: DID YOU REALLY THING?
>> I WAS LIKE, "THE PRESIDENT OF WHAT?"
BECAUSE WHY?
I WAS VERY EXCITED TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO AN EVENT
AND MEET HIM.
AND I SHOWED UP-- THE FIRST PERSON THERE, OBVIOUSLY, APPLE
POLISHIR.
>> Stephen: WAS IT AT THE WHITE HOUSE?
>> NO, THIS WAS IN LOS ANGELES.
BUT I WAS THE FIRST PERSON THERE.
AND I WALK INTO THIS ROOM, AND IT'S JUST THE SECRET SERVICE
AGENT.
HE'S LIKE, "YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE HERE!"
I WAS LIKE, COOL, GOOD TO KNOW I'M THE LOSER OF THE GROUP.
AND WE GOT TO TALKING A LITTLE BIT.
AND HE'S FROM MAINE AND I'M FROM MAINE, AND THIS PART IS BORING,
BUT IT'S A NECESSARY PREAMBLE.
SO THEN OBAMA COMES IN.
THERE'S, LIKE, MAYBE 30 PEOPLE, AND WE'RE JUST KIND OF STANDING
AND LISTENING TO HIM AND HE'S TALKING ABOUT, YOU KNOW, THE
CAMPAIGN HE'S GOING TO RUN.
AND HE'S DOING THAT THING OF KIND OF, YOU KNOW, MAKING EYE
CONTACT WITH EVERYBODY BUT NOT REALLY.
AND I'M GOOG, "OH, MY GOSH, HE'S LOOKING RIGHT AT ME BUT HE'S
NOT."
BUT THEN HE ACTUALLY LOOKED RIGHT AT ME AND IT'S VERY
DIFFERENT.
AND I'M VERY EXCITED.
AND HE GOES, "OH, MY GOSH"-- HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE ECONOMY.
HE GOES, "OH, MY GOSH, ANNA WAS IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES 'UP
IN THE AIR,'" TALKING ABOUT THE ECONOMY AND THE RECESSION.
AND I THOUGHT THIS IS SUCH AN INCONVENIENT TIME TO HAVE A FULL
STROKE, WHICH IS, OBVIOUSLY, WHAT'S HAPPENING.
>> Stephen: SURE, SURE, SURE.
>> AND PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME.
AND WE GOT TO SHAKE HIS HAND AND TAKE A PHOTO.
I SHAKE HIS HAND AND HE SAYS, "I HOPE YOU I DIDN'T EMBARRASS YOU
EARLIER."
AND I SAID, "YEAH, YOU'RE SUCH AN (BLEEP)."
( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ) ( LAUGHTER )
AND HE KIND OF LAUGHS.
AND THEN HE SAYS, "OH, AND YOU'RE FROM MAINE, AREN'T YOU?"
AND THINKING ABOUT MY CONVERSATION WITH THE SECRET
SERVICE AGENT, I SAID, "YES.
AND, ACTUALLY, I WAS THE FIRST PERSON HERE."
AND I START TO TALK ABOUT HIS SECRET SERVICE AGENT.
AND HE SAID, "OH, ARE PEOPLE FROM MAINE REALLY PUNCTUAL?"
AND I SAID,s, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT?
YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT.
SO I CALLED HIM AN (BLEEP) AND SCOLDED HIM FOR NOT KNOWING
ENOUGH ABOUT THE 50 STATES.
SO THAT'S WHAT MADE HIM DOUBLE OVER WITH LAUGHTER!
YAY!
>> Stephen: DID YOU GET INVITED TO ANOTHER?
WAS THIS THE LAST ONE OR HAVE YOU SEEN HIM SINCE?
>> WELL, WHEN YOU PUT IT THEY WAY-- OH, NO, NO, NO.
I WENT TO THE KENNEDY CENTER HONORS AND I GOT TO SING AT
"CHRISTMAS IN WASHINGTON" AND I MET HIS WHOLE FAMILY SO YES.
COME OANNE.
>> Stephen: WOW, NICELY DONE.
NICELY DONE.
WHAT DID YOU SING?
WHAT DID YOU SING FOR "CHRISTMAS IN WASHINGTON."
>> I SANG "HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY CHRISTMAS."
IF YOU'RE GOING TO SING FOR THE PRESIDENT YOU'RE GOING TO SING
JUDY GARLAND, AM I RIGHT?
GLI TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT.
I HAVE NEVER SUNG FOR THE PRESIDENT BEFORE
>> AND NOW I'M GOING, IS THAT WHAT I REALLY SANG.
>> Stephen: YOU HAVE A NEW MOVIE CALLED "A SIMPLE FAVOR."
IT COSTARS BLAKE LIVELY.
>> I KNOW.
( APPLAUSE ).
>> Stephen: AND WHAT'S THE MOVIE ABOUT?
>> UM, THE MOVIE IS ABOUT THESE TWO WOMEN WHO ARE KIND OF
OPPOSITES, BUT THEY'RE FRIEND.
AND BLAKE LIVELY'S CHARACTER GOES MISSING.
AND I HAVE TO KIND OF GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS MYSTERY AND KIND
OF SHE'S NOT WHAT SHE SEEMS, I'M NOT WHAT I SEEM, AND THERE'S
LOTS OF TWISTS.
>> Stephen: DO YOU MURDER HER?
DO YOU MURDER HER?
>> I WOULDN'T TELL YOU IF I DID.
>> Stephen: THEN YOU MORED HER.
>> OKAY ( LAUGHTER ).
>> Stephen: WE HAVE A CLIP FROM THE MOVIE.
YOU CAN TELL US WHAT HAPPENED?
>> YES-- WELL, THIS IS JUST A POINT IN THE MOVIE WHERE
EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT.
>> Stephen: ALL RIGHT, JIM, EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT.
>> HI!
>> HEY.
>> HI.
>> HEY.
SO-- >> I JUST LEFT SOMETHING HERE SO
I WAS JUST-- I-- HAD A KEY-- EARLIER, SEAN GAVE ME A KEY--
>> YOU'RE NOT UNDER ARREST, MISS SMOTHERS.
F.Y.I.
I HOPE NOT.
>> NO, NO, I-- >> YOU'RE VERY FUNNY.
>> YEAH, YEAH, YEAH.
>> SEAN'S NOT HERE RIGHT NOW.
>> YOU KNOW, I WAS ACTUALLY HOPING TO SPEAK TO YOU.
>> OH!
( APPLAUSE ) >> OH!
MYSTERIES.
>> Stephen: NOW, BLAKE LIVELY SAID BUTHAT YOU ARE THE HOTTER
FAME VERSION OF HER HUSBAND.
>> ACCURATE, YEAH.
>> Stephen: AND THAT MAKING OUT WITH YOU WOULD NOT BE
CHEATING.
>> YEAH, THAT MAKES SENSE.
( LAUGHTER ).
>> Stephen: DOES THAT-- DOES THAT-- DOES WHAT REALLY MAKE
SENSE TO YOU?
>> YEAH.
>> Stephen: THAT YOU'RE THE HOTTER FEMALE VERSION OF HER
HUSBAND?
>> I'M BASICALLY DEADPOOL, RIGHT, IN THE SUIT.
>> Stephen: SO I ASSUME THE TWO OF YOU GOT ALONG?
>> YEAH.
SHE'S AMAZING.
IT'S ACTUALLY ANNOYING HOW PERFECT AND STATUESQUE THEY ARE
AS A COUPLE SO I DON'T REALLY LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO
PERFECT.
>> Stephen: I UNDERSTAND.
HE'S HARD NOT TO LIKE UNTIL YOU SPEND TIME WITH HIM AND THEN YOU
LIKE HIM MORE AND YOU DISLIKE HIM MORE.
>> YOU'RE LIKE, HANGING OUT WITH YOU MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A HOBBIT
AND I DON'T LIKE IT.
NOT A HOBBIT.
HOBBITS ARE LIKE.
LIKE GOLLUM, FULLY GOLLUM-- YOU'RE THE EXPERT.
>> Stephen: A WOMAN HOBBIT IS NOT NECESSARILY A COMPLIMENT.
>> I REALLY LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT "LORD OF THE RINGS."
>> Stephen: ARE YOU A "LORD OF THE RINGS" FAN?
>> NO, I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.
>> Stephen: YOU'RE A FANTASY FAN, AREN'T YOU?
ARE YOU A TOLKIEN FAN.
>> I DO A "LORD OF THE RINGS" MOVIE MARATHON.
>> Stephen: YOU DO?
>> YEAH.
>> Stephen: DO YOU DO THE DIRECTOR'S CUT.
>> THE EXTENDED CUT.
>> Stephen: THAT'S THE DIRECTOR'S CUT.
SO THAT MUST TAKE 13 HOURS TO DO?
>> IT DOES.
>> Stephen: AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN INVITED.
>> WELL, NOW YOU KNOW.
( LAUGHTER ).
>> Stephen: I WANTED TO ASK YOU ABOUT ONE OTHER CELEBRITY,
FREAK-OUT CELEBRITY MEETING YOU'VE HAD.
I KNOW YOU MET THE PRESIDENT AND THAT IS STUNNING.
I UNDERSTAND YOU ALSO HAD A CHANCE TO MEET BEYONCE.
>> MUCH MORE IMPORTANT, YES.
>> Stephen: SURE.
>> I MET HER ONCE AT THE AGREEMENTS AND KIND OF HAD MY
FAN GIRL MOMENT.
AND I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GO TO THE GRAMMYS A SECOND TIME AND I
SAW HER IN THE HALLWAY WAITING FOR THE ELEVATOR.
AND SHE SAID, "HI, I JUST WANTED TO SAY BLUE, MY DAUGHTER, SHE
LOVES YOU."
AND I WAS LIKE, "WELL, THAT'S GREAT NEWS, BECAUSE BLUE IS
OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE OUR INTERGALACTIC OVERLORD AT SOME
POINT, AND SHE'S ON MY SIDE!
SO I'M ASSUMING BLUE IS A FAN OF POPPY FROM TROLLS, BUT MAYBE SHE
LOVES THE ACCOUNTANT.
I DON'T KNOW.
SHE COULD BE VERY MATURE FOR HER AGE.
IT WAS A GREAT MOMENT.
BUT I'M GLAD TO KNOW MY FUTURE IS SECURE.
>> Stephen: I'VE NEVER MET HER.
>> IT WAS MAGICAL.
>> Stephen: IS IT REALLY?
>> YEAH.
>> Stephen: I ASSUME THERE'S SOME SORT OF AURA--
>> SHE WAS BITING HER LIP AND BEING ESSENTIALLY A TODDLER, BUT
THERE WAS SOMETHING -- >> Stephen: OH, BLUE, YOU
MEAN.
>> YEAH.
>> Stephen: OH, I THOUGHT I THOUGHT YOU WERE SAYING BEYONCE
WAS BITING HER LIP AND BEING A TODDLER, WHICH SHE COULD TOTALLY
GET AWAY WITH.
>> IF SHE DID THAT, SHE WOULD, LIKE, MAKE IS CHIC.
>> Stephen: ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU.
>> SO NICE TO SEE YOU.
>> Stephen: NEXT TIME I SEE YOU THIS WILL PROBABLY BE GONE?
>> THE BEARD.
>> Stephen: YEAH.
>> WHY.
>> Stephen: BECAUSE MY WIFE REALLY HATES IT.
( APPLAUSE ).
>> WELL, I LIKE HER A LOT.
>> Stephen: AND I LIKE MY SMOOCHYS.
I LIKE MY SMOOCHYS.
>> SHE SEALS LIKE A SMART LADY.
>> Stephen: SHE IS A SMART LADY.
"A SIMPLE FAVOR" IS IN THEATERS NOW.
提示:點選文章或是影片下面的字幕單字,可以直接快速翻譯喔!

載入中…

載入中…

【史提芬.荷伯晚間秀】安娜.坎卓克說了什麼讓歐巴馬笑了? (What Did Anna Kendrick Say To Make Obama Laugh?)

167 分類 收藏
陳妍蓉 發佈於 2018 年 9 月 18 日
看更多推薦影片

影片討論

載入中…
  1. 1. 單字查詢

    在字幕上選取單字即可即時查詢單字喔!

  2. 2. 單句重複播放

    可重複聽取一句單句,加強聽力!

  3. 3. 使用快速鍵

    使用影片快速鍵,讓學習更有效率!

  4. 4. 關閉語言字幕

    進階版練習可關閉字幕純聽英文哦!

  5. 5. 內嵌播放器

    可以將英文字幕學習播放器內嵌到部落格等地方喔

  6. 6. 展開播放器

    可隱藏右方全文及字典欄位,觀看影片更舒適!

  1. 英文聽力測驗

    挑戰字幕英文聽力測驗!

  1. 點擊展開筆記本讓你看的更舒服

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔